Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday September 3, 2013

Planner
Reading: Read AR Books. Don't forget to test!
Language: Spelling STAR Chart Due Friday (Be sure to complete 4 activities)
Science: Chapter 1 Study Guide. STUDY For test on 9/9
Social Studies: Think about events in your life for timeline
Math:
3rd Grade Math: NO HOMEWORK CH. 1 TEST TOMORROW
4th Grade Math: Lesson 2-2 Homework Sheet; pg. 59-61 2-42 Evens in Math Notebook

I hope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend, I spent mine in Tulsa with Family. It was a nice refreshing weekend to regroup after the fist few weeks of school. Things will begin ramping up, going a bit quicker, and getting harder from here on out. Be ready for the test in Science next week on Monday 9/9. Parents: Please help your student study and show them different ways to study successfully so that they may succeed on the first science test. I know your kiddo(s) will do a great job. Let's have a great short week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment