Planner:
Reading: Read AR Books
Language: Spelling STAR Chart
Science: None
Social Studies: None
Math:
3rd Grade Math: No Homework today. Make sure you finish Ch. 1 Title Page and Vocab.
4th Grade Math: Lesson 3-4 HW page; pg. 105-107 2-24 evens
Thank you to all of the parents who came to the Reading Sufficency Act meeting yesterday. As you can tell this new law is going to put some teeth to the way we teach reading and make sure that kids are reading correctly and on grade level before they move on. The last thing a teacher wants is for a student to fall through the cracks, and this will help prevent that from happening. If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. I will do my best to answer them and if I can not I will send you to the correct place. Thank you for supporting your student, me, your student's teacher, and Felt Public Schools!
No comments:
Post a Comment