Planner:
Reading: Read AR books, make sure you are AR Testing
Language: STAR Chart Due Tomorrow; Spelling Test tomorrow
Science: Chapter 1 Lesson 3 Worksheet
Social Studies: none
Math:
3rd Grade Math: Lesson 1-9 Worksheet; pg. 50-51 2-28 evens only in notebook
4th Grade Math: No homework today!!
No school on Monday September 1st! Happy Labor Day!
It was a good day today. We are learning to take better notes in science and social studies. The whole class played a fun game called "I have... Who has?" to practice and review our number rounding skills. We are working really hard in Daily 3 "Read to Self" We are up to 19 minutes of solid reading in class. By the end of next week we will be reading 30 minutes a day every day in school. I hope you all have a wonderful evening. I will see you tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment