Planner:
Reading: Read AR Books
Language: Spelling STAR Chart
Social Studies: Think about something you would like to volunteer for
Science: None
Math:
Third Grade Math: Lesson 1-8 Worksheet; pg.44-46 1-35 odd only in Math NB
Fourth Grade: Chapter 1 Test Review: Chapter 1 Test tomorrow
Today was a fun day. I really enjoy watching the students get excited about things we are doing. My favorite part of the day was writing in our Writing Notebooks. We worked on ideas for writing. I was excited to see the students write down things that they love and want to tell me about it. Another thing that really excited me was talking about volunteering. In Social Studies we read about how volunteering helps people in a community get the things they need to live. I encouraged the kiddos to think of things that we could do as a class to volunteer. I was excited about their ideas. I hope to put a few of those ideas into action this year. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment