Dear students and parents,
Welcome to a new year at Felt Public School! I am so excited to be a part of the team and I just know we are going to have an awesome year!
I plan to use this blog every day in class. I will post a class schedule as well as all assignments for the day on the blog. The students will be using the blog to fill out their agendas everyday! Another wonderful thing about the class blog is if a student is ever absent or a parent is curious to see what we are up to every day you can check the blog to see what was missed.
I also plan to use this blog like a class newsletter. The first few posts will be written by me. But as we become more comfortable with our class environment I will ask a small group of students to post on the blog from their point of view. I am hoping to put pictures of students in action and student work on the blog as well. Parents can get involved as well by commenting on students posts and waiting for them to respond.
I believe in using technology in class and in my personal life! I feel like this blog will allow students in my class to experience what blogging is like and how it feels to publish writing for anyone to see!
I am looking forward to an awesome year! I hope you are as well!
Mrs. Leitz
No comments:
Post a Comment